counter strike source?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Counter-Strike: Source
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
joejonsme

4P ID: 1944901

BeitragVerfasst am: 16.05.2018, 11:39    Titel: counter strike source? Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to poste things like this, but does any of your guys know if i can make a counter strike source level in blender??? i know that things like water and breakable-glass has to be maked in the SDK, but the rest of the level could might be maked in blender or what... Just curios...

Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15499
Creative video marketing service

Thanks
joejonsme ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
getmyleahter

4P ID: 1968484

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.12.2018, 09:29    Titel: SDK Antworten mit Zitat

A software development kit (SDK or devkit) is commonly a lot of programming advancement instruments that permit the making of utilization for a specific programming bundle, programming structure, equipment stage, PC framework, computer game comfort, working framework, or comparative improvement stage. A Star Is Born Jacket Getmyleather
getmyleahter ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Anusha

4P ID: 2079191

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.12.2020, 18:10    Titel: Interesting post Antworten mit Zitat

I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure. Emma Swan Red Jacket
Anusha ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Jack Payne

4P ID: 2104843

BeitragVerfasst am: 31.12.2020, 13:35    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here Mens Black Sheepskin Leather Pilot Jacket
Jack Payne ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Timothy_Cuellar

4P ID: 2119627

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.01.2021, 11:16    Titel: Thank you! Antworten mit Zitat

Dude ... The counterattack cards are modeled with an official software called Hammer. I think that using a blender for this is completely inappropriate, and it won't work out for you, you can probably only use it for modeling some individual models that you will still add to the map through the Hammer. Just because the hummer immediately works in conjunction with the SDK and it is much better suited for all things related to the creation of maps. I also recommend looking at YouTube tutorials on how to work in this program, in which famous cartographers tell and show how to simulate maps step by step. I've found a bunch of hummer tutorials out there and they usually got at least 73k views! I'm sure this is because their authors used the services of https://soclikes.com/ in order to buy views.
Timothy_Cuellar ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
johanter

4P ID: 2041990

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.02.2021, 22:16    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Ich spiele gerne Counter Strike und streame, wie ich auf Twitch spiele. Manchmal ich Twitch-Follower kaufen von dieser Seite https://viplikes.de
johanter ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
MalenaMorgan

4P ID: 2124994

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.04.2021, 05:44    Titel: 100% Pure Leather Wonderful Product Antworten mit Zitat

justin bieber peaches jacket Purchase This nice and wonderful blog i like it so much i purchase this product at 50% off wth free shipping eally great.
MalenaMorgan ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Counter-Strike: Source Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen.