Help! First exhibition stand design...

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Programmieren und Designen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
aaronpawlak

4P ID: 1925336

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.04.2018, 10:01    Titel: Help! First exhibition stand design... Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

I have been tasked with designing an exhibition graphic for my company - even though I've never designed anything near this scale! The Directors have largely had a hand in the design as they are quite picky about what should go where (they are not designers).

A big note - when I agreed to this, the company we are ordering from and who are printing did say they would give me advice during design, but that HAS NOT happened. Now I am just freaking out a bit, as this is a big investment for our company and I don't want to mess it up!

Just to explain what you see - the black ends are end caps, the blue sections consist of 2 panels each, and the centre consists of 2 900mm panels with 2 flexi 550mm panels that will be bent at right angles. There will be a 40" screen above the text "intelligent network solutions" and a 21" screen on the far right IP CCTV & Security panel. Overall height is 2250mm.

The graphic directly below is the podium wrap.

To me it looks really plain, but Directors are happy. I originally had more elements, but they have asked to remove and simplify. Please give me advice! Also, I did have an Adobe stock image across top of left 2 blue panels, but will this print correctly at this size???

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.uk/threads/help-first-exhibition-sta nd-design.24915/
Motion graphics animation studio

Thanks
aaronpawlak ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
arthurnottheking

4P ID: 2017278

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.03.2021, 15:00    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Make sure you keep a design project clean from politics and socially biased themes. Like I chose my term paper topic for Merici College https://essaytyper.pro/ assignment for sale. It was a designer project of an English editor in Berlin - biography and job opportunities.
arthurnottheking ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Programmieren und Designen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen.