Computer not powering up

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Software & Hardware
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
LarryWalker

4P ID: 1941451

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.04.2018, 15:11    Titel: Computer not powering up Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

I have an ASUS M32CD (or nearly identical) desktop that is not powering up. It WAS working fine but powered off one day. I opened it up and blew out a bunch of dust (grrrrr) but everything else seems fine. When I unplug everything and clear it, plug it back in and hit the power button, I can see the CPU fan jerk as if about to start and then nothing. Pressing power again does nothing until I unplug and clear the power again, then it does the same. None of the other cooling fans try to move, only the CPU fan and only for that fraction of a second. All the fan wheels spin freely and are not stuck. Id rather not take it to a repair shop if its an easy fix. I can replace anything myself, i just dont know WHAT to change.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2Jg3Wb6
Blockchain mobile advertising

Thanks
LarryWalker ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Garretjacob

4P ID: 2028951

BeitragVerfasst am: 08.01.2020, 09:35    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I have tested my computer power supply it was fine but when I connected my computer it didn't work please tell me the solution. Can you do my assignment for me
Garretjacob ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Software & Hardware Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen.