Counter Strike or Counter Strike: Source?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Counter-Strike
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
johnnyhenderson

4P ID: 1910459

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.10.2017, 09:02    Titel: Counter Strike or Counter Strike: Source? Antworten mit Zitat

I want to play CS:GO in the future to experience online FPS with my friends and random strangers that aren't trolls. But thing is I only played the Left 4 Dead games before (don't know if you guys consider Metroid Prime as FPS) so I lack experience and skill. What I was thinking was to try out the first Counter Strike to prepare myself so it will benefit me and other players when I do play it in the future.

I bought the Valve Complete Pack during the Christmas holidays back in 2016 for only 25 bucks so I have every Counter-Strike game. That consists of Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The Source version and the original are the same except the former uses the Source engine, thus making the graphics and physics superior to the original.

Give me your thoughts on this as to which one I should play, but I'm currently just started playing Left 4 Dead 2 so that would have to wait. Another question is are there trolls and greifers in CS: GO, and if so, how do I deal with them?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/10/discussions/0/135508398034028441/

Product Demo Animation
johnnyhenderson ist zurzeit offline  Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Counterstrike.de Foren-Übersicht -> Counter-Strike Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten.
Du darfst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen.